If you are looking for a great budget friendly set of headphones, then you have come to the right place. Whenever we think of purchasing a new pair of headphones, we can get to the best quality of headphones under INR 1000. It is totally understandable that you want to start off in an affordable range and slowly understand the features of headphones and then choose the mid -range or expensive ones.
We need to understand that, every pair of headphones is unique and you can expect the features to be with respective to the price range. Take a look at the best collection of headphones under INR 1000:
JBL C300SI- On Ear Dynamic Wired Headphones
These headphones are on ear variant and they are equipped with the best sound quality under the 1000 range. They also come up with some deep bass for great experience. With the presence of high power magnetic drivers that can offer detailed sound reproduction. Also, they can provide the JBL Signature Sound along with Bass. They also have 3.5 mm jack.
- Light weight ear cup construction
- They come with self -adjusting ear cups
- Compatible with audio player, PC, laptop, mobile or tablet.
- JBL Pure Bass Sound
- No Microphone feature.
Another delight for those people who like budget headphones, these over the ear headphones by Sennheiser is great. They come with 3.5mm plug and it sports great flexibility too where it helps turn 90 degrees. The headphones seem comfortable when you use them and also because of the cushions. With these headphones, you are sure to enjoy your favorite music because the sound quality is pretty amazing. The bass effect is good and it has balanced performance and they also reduce the background noise. Talking of the cushions, these headphones can be comfortable for hours mainly due to the cup cushions and the headband cushions. You will not have any problem with them while you are using it.
- They are very portable and they can fit into any bag or pocket if there is a hard case.
- It is flexible and very light which comes with a 3.5 mm port.
- With an impedance of 32 ohms, it gives some heavy bass. This helps in giving a balanced sound performance too.
- No microphone
- The sound might get leaked to the outer environment due to its design.
Sennheiser has great choices in the budget-friendly series and as far as these pair of headphones is concerned; they are popular for the kind of sound quality they deliver. The dynamic stereo is portable enough to get that rich and powerful bass response. Apart from the technicality, the outer design is the black
This can be known as the entry-level accessory from Sennheiser because they provide such rich listening experience that it is a great pick at any time. It also flaunts the background noise isolation or noise cancellation anywhere you use. Apart from this, it comes with a 3.5 mm jack that is great when you use it with quite a lot of handsets like audio players or other electronic devices.
- Flawless bass response
- Features noise cancellation
- Comfortable fit over your head
- Offer Passive Attenuation
- Sometimes, there is reduced sound clarity and sharpness in the sound reproduced
Sony has proved its mettle in engineering the best headphones worldwide. In the budget-friendly zone, it comes with MDRZX310, which has 30 mm dome drivers which come for a balanced sound. They also have padded ear cups to give the listener some comfort while listening.
The best part about these headphones is that they come with in-line remote control and also the mic facility to take and handle calls. They are great for Android Phones and also improve their sound functionality when you plug these headphones in. Unlike other headphones in this price range, they do not produce any sharp sounds but they do make a rich bass experience.
- Great sound quality
- In-line remote and mic feature
- Produce great bass and treble, hence great for hip-hop and metal songs.
- A bit heavy for the ears but you can get used to it.
- The headphones are not adjustable.
Boat BassHeads 900
When we are talking about something lightweight and flexible but at the same time able to produce Super Extra Bass, then we are talking about Boat Bassheads 900 variant. With these headphones, you can enjoy the dynamic sound and also clear and natural vocals with the production.
These pair of headphones also offer passive noise isolation and they provide a balanced sound for a complete listening experience. These headphones are light weighted and they are known to have a snug fit which means they can be worn by anyone. They have the 40mm driver size and with the impedance of 32 ohms, they produce the best bass and sound.
- Extremely lightweight and have swivel earcups to give some flexibility in wearing
- Can be folded and compact
- They have a tangle-resistant wire that comes with a microphone.
- Some users have reported uncomfortable wearing even though they have flexible earcups.
- There is slight distortion at 100% sound level
- It cannot wear headphones for a longer duration due to its design.
We have already listed another Sony headphone on this list and this is the second one. If you are in for aesthetic design and a precise sound, then this is it. The stereo headphones are made with a responsive diaphragm that helps in giving out some crisp and precise audio. They have been produced so tactfully that you can expect them to fit anywhere. They can be stored easily too in the bag or a backpack while you are traveling.
They can be comfortable to wear and this can lead to a distraction-free sound. Apart from that, the acoustics can be reflected to see and hear quality audio. With the back design, it can help maximize the bass balance and you can hear everything. This can also be due to the frequency range of the headphones that you can now have deep bass and amazing sound quality.
- They have cushioned earpads
- Self-adjusting headband
- Comes with 30 mm dynamic driver unit
- No clarity about durability, need to use carefully
- Earcups slowly peel off after some time.
Infinity (JBL) Zip 500
These are the on-ear headphones that offer deep bass. They can bring out the best advanced 32mm dynamic drivers too. There is tangle free cable, the extra- long 1.2m is also for take up and it clearly cuts out of the noise and produces great music. With one click of a button, you can handle everything hands free. You can answer your calls, and play some nice music too. You can also carry this with ease and if you are going for a trip, these can be perfect. Also, the Zip 500 establishes the fact that it is made for pure bass sound. You have the advanced drivers too and the comfortable cushion which can be great for you.
- Soft cushions
- Foldable design and lightweight
- One Button remote
- The ear cushions are not that comfortable as they say.
- Bass and treble aren’t really as great as the car speakers.
Buying Guide for the Best Earphones Under 1000
When you are about to purchase a great set of headphones, then these are the features you have to look into
- Sound Quality: When we talk about sound quality for headphones that cost less than 1000, we should expect them to be doing fair to expect a complete audio output. You should have the quality better than the stock variants.
- Noise Cancellation Feature: If you want to cancel the outside noise, then here are some great options that are under 1000. Do not expect the noise cancellation to be so good but if you want noise cancellation, you need to find a good pair of headphones that help cancel the background noises.
- Battery Life: This is an essential feature if you are choosing Bluetooth or wireless headphones and it is good to pay attention to whether they last the promised hours. You do not want the headphones to die when you are working out or in a commute to work.
- Water Resistant: This might be the claim of a lot of headphones, but you need to make sure that the headphones you are purchasing are water-resistant. This is because when you take them for a workout, the sweat should not spoil their functionality. Thus, always double-check to be safe.
- Ear Cups Flexibility: If you are opting for the on-ear or over-ear headphones, it is always good to pay attention to whether or not they fold. If you are not going to use them in and about, then you would want those that are pretty easy to store. You might want to keep it easier to store so that they flexible and can fit anywhere.
- Built-In Microphone: Considering the price of the headphones, you will get this feature of having a headphone with a mic but you should be very considerate of the other remote control features like answering the phone calls with a click of a button or accessing Siri or Google. You could also control the volume of your music and check what controls they are and see if they are matching the preferences.
- The Purpose of Using It: The most important thing is that you are determining the purpose of using headphones. While you are producing new music or mix tunes or movie soundtracks, you might as well purchase a good quality set of headphones. Thus, always keep in mind why you are purchasing them.
FAQs – Best Headphones Under 1000 in India
Q) Which pair of headphones offer mic feature?
In the list curated by us, Sony MDRX310 offers the mic feature. There are other headphones too but this is the best out of others.
Q) What are a few headphones that are under INR 800?
BOAT BassHeads 900 which is for INR 799 and there is a Sony MDXZ110 which is for INR 749.
Q) Is SkullCandy better than Sony?
Now, SkullCandy spends more money on its Advertising and Design whereas Sony spends more money on research and development. Hence, Sony’s products are better in terms of sound quality and bass production than Skull Candy.
The above list can help you choose a good pair of headphones for yourself or if you are planning to gift someone. All of them are available online and they are known for their bass output. Well, bass helps in giving your music depth you require to list to pure music. What are you waiting for? Grab your pair of headphones and experience the music!
Also read: Best Gaming Headphones in India